Sports control card series products
Motion control card with multiple interfaces (USB, Ethernet, PCIe, etc.)
Product features: motion control card series can be divided into: secondary development version and Mach3, 4 special version, supporting up to 6 axis, supporting standard G code.
Product use environment: Windows system environment (WinXP, win7, win10, etc.).
Product application industry: used in manipulator, CNC carving machine, CNC lathe, CNC milling machine, industrial automation production line, etc.
Main features of the product
Main features of motion control card
1. Provide USB, Ethernet, PCIe and other interfaces.
2. It is applicable to the windpower operating environment.
3. Up to 24 input ports are supported.
4. It supports up to 16 output port controls.
5. The input and output ports are all isolated, with strong anti-interference ability.
6. Know that it supports 6-axis motion control and differential pulse isolation output.
7. One analog output, supporting the speed control of the inverter spindle analog quantity.
8. Support 4 encoder inputs to realize feedback control.
9. Adopt anti-interference industrial design, the product is stable and reliable.
Sports control card application industry
Introduction to motion control series
Secondary development version: provide DLL Dynamic Library and user application software (VC and VB control card application demo program) under Windows system environment, users can secondary development, realize the operation of motion control card, and apply to CNC machine tools, industrial automation production lines, manipulators, etc.
Special versions of Mach3 and mach4: Mach3 and mach4 are motion control software designed and developed by the famous artsoft company in the United States. They have powerful functions and rich interfaces. They are widely used in CNC machine tools, CNC milling machines and CNC cutting machines. Mach3, mach4 special version motion control card and control software are perfectly matched.
We’re Here To Help Your Business
Professional, focused and attentive